Here at Group55 we are committed to protecting your privacy. We will only use the information that we collect about you lawfully in accordance with the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) 2016.
Personal data we collect
We only collect information about you in order to provide you with the best possible service.
Should you sign up to receive marketing communications from us, we will also collect your data to; keep you up to date with our latest news, help us to tailor our marketing to you, and to improve our services.
The type of information we will collect about you includes: your name, phone number, and email address. The personal information which we hold will be held securely in accordance with our internal security policy and the law to ensure it isn’t lost, stolen or used in any unauthorised way.
We will never collect sensitive information about you without your explicit consent. The information we hold will be accurate and up to date. You can check the information that we hold about you by emailing us at email@example.com.
How we collect your data
You may provide us with your personal, contact and other marketing data by completing any forms online or in correspondence with us via email, telephone or otherwise.
When you interact with our website, we may automatically collect the following data (via cookies):
- Data which relates to what equipment/devices you are using to access our site
- Data about how you are using our site, such as actions you complete while browsing
We may on occasion send you marketing communications if you have given us consent to do so, which you may have done when you have either;
- Subscribed to our newsletter via our sign up form
- Completed our contact form
You can unsubscribe from our marketing communications or update your preferences at any time via the links at the bottom of our marketing emails, or by contacting us.
By using our website, you consent to cookies being used in accordance with this cookies policy.
Cookies are small data files that are stored on your device by a website. They are used to ‘remember’ when your device accesses a website.
The cookies assist us in distinguishing our users from one another so that we are able to keep track of your visits. The information collected helps us to improve our website and improve the overall experience for you when using our website.
If you wish to do so, you can set your browser to not accept cookies, however in doing so some of our website functions may not function as a result.
You have many rights over your personal data and how it is used. Your rights are listed below:
- The right to be informed about the collection and use of your personal data (the right to be informed)
- The right to access your information (the right of access)
- The right to request we delete your personal data (the right to be forgotten); where we no longer have a legal reason to keep it.
- The right to correct your information (the right of rectification), if you believe any information we have on your to be incorrect.
- The right to stop/ opt out of direct marketing communications we send you (the right to object)
- The right to restrict us processing your data (right to restrict processing), which means in certain circumstances you can ask us to stop processing your information and retain it.
- The right to ask us to supply you with a copy of the personal data we hold about you so that you can use this information elsewhere (the right to data portability)
Changes to this privacy notice
How to contact us
You can contact us via any of the below methods:
Telephone : +44 (0) 1772 786864
Post : Group55, Matrix Park, Western Avenue, Buckshaw Village, Chorley, Lancashire, PR7 7NB